Grilled Shrimp Salad with Orange, Endive, and Radicchio
Grilled Shrimp Salad with Orange, Endive, Baby Arugula and Radicchio is the perfect light salad for Spring! This also happens to be Whole30, Dairy Free, Egg-Free and Gluten-Free.
Now that the weather is warming up, I've been eating lots of salads! This one was so tasty, my husband loved it and it took less than 15 minutes to make. I used my grill pan, but you can also put the shrimp on skewers and grill them outdoors. Great warm or chilled if you want to make the shrimp ahead.
Grilled Shrimp Salad with Orange, Endive, Baby Arugula and Radicchio
- 1lbjumbo peeled and deveined jumbo raw shrimp
- 1/2teaspoonkosher salt
- 4tspextra-virgin olive oil
- 1clovecrushed garlic
- juice of one lemon
- 1cupfresh arugula
- 3endive, chopped
- 1cuptorn radicchio
- 1navel orange, juiced
- 1navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl season shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt, drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil and mix with garlic and juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare an outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray the pan or grates, then grill the shrimp until just cooked through and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a large bowl to cool or refrigerate.
- Toss in the orange sections, juice from 1 orange, remaining lemon juice, arugula, endive and radicchio, drizzle the remaining 3 teaspoons olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and fresh black pepper and serve right away.