Everyone loves the stuffed veggies and when it comes to Capsicum, you should try Stuffed Capsicum Recipe.
- Bell Peppers (Capsicum) – 4
- Corn – 1/2 cup (fresh or frozen)
- Green Peas – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 1 clove (crushed)
- Tomato – 2 (medium)
- Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Oil – 1tblsp
- First Wash the capsicum and cut the top off the stem and Remove the seeds and pith.
- Heat pan and add oil and splutter some cumin seeds.
- Now add onions and garlic and sauté till it begins to sweat.
- Next, add the tomatoes along with the chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt, sauté it for the next 5 minutes.
- Now it is the time to add the green peas and corn and mix everything together. Now sauté everything for next Let everything for 3 minutes, so that every flavor blends.
- Now add the garam masala and half of the cheese. Toss everything and switch off.
- Fill each capsicum with the mixture. Add some more cheese on top.
- Shallow fry the capsicum on a pan with oil till the capsicum becomes tender and moist.