- Chicken- 1/2 kg
- Mixed vegetables – 1/2 kg ( cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, green peas, carrots, bell
- peppers, water chestnut, mushrooms, broccoli or any vegetable of your choice)
- Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder or Red chilly flakes – as needed
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – as per the taste
- For Sautéed chicken with vegetables Recipe. First cut the chicken into the smallER pieces or long thin strips.
- Now cut vegetable in big sizes or long strips as you like.
- Take a big wok or kadai and heat on medium high heat.
- Now add oil in the wok and add the chicken pieces.
- Stir fry the chicken till it turns opaque. Let the chicken cook till the water that
- Next, add the mixed vegetables. Stir fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, oregano, salt, and chili flakes.
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes on high flame. The vegetables should be cooked tender crisp.
oozes out from the chicken gets evaporated.