Tamil Recipes Kozhi Kuruma is a green colored curry instead of the usual red. The secret is to use the green chili and completely avoid red chili powder. The ‘orapu’ or spiciness is different but it is definitely there. Dont be fooled it is green […]
Tamil Recipes Kozhi Kulambu is a spicy and hot curry. But the amount of chili powder affects the degree of spiciness so you can adjust according to our taste. This curry must be made with chicken and bones. It is better that you buy the […]
- Chicken cubes 1 lb
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Green chili 2
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Curry leaf 2 or 3
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- This is a very easy method.
- Marinate the chicken cubes with all the ingredients for about 2 hours at least.
- Now heat the wok and in medium heat pour all the marinated chicken into it.
- Now do not add any water since there is ample water in the chicken already marinated.
- Add oil or butter into the wok and let it simmer and boil for about 20-30 minutes.
- Now reduce the heat once all the water is gone and let it fry deeply for about 10 minutes in low heat.
- Now your Chicken Spicy Fry is ready to serve as snacks or side dish.
Chicken Spicy Fry Recipe
சிக்கன் மசாலா செய்வது எப்படி என்று பார்ப்போம். LINK TO PRAWN MASAL SHRIMP MASALA IN TAMIL Ingredients chicken – 1/2 kg chopped onion – 1 கப் garlic – 1/4 கப் tomato – 2 coriander pdr – 2 tsp chili pdr – 2 tsp cardamom pdr – 1/4 […]
Ingredients Chicken 1 lb Ginger&garlic paste 2 tbsp Red chili powder 1 teaspoon Pepper 1/2 teaspoon Lemon-juice 2 teaspoon Egg 1 Maida flour 1/4 cup Oil 4 cups Salt to taste Method Below is the chicken bites recipe Cut chicken into 1/2 inch cubes Rub […]
Tamil cooking of Thakali Chicken is a modified western and south Indian motif. It is based on butter and tomatoes. You can increase or decrease the chili and pepper combination according to your the spicy tendencies. It is not difficult so try it out and enjoy.
- Chicken boneless 1 lb
- Butter ½ cup
- Onion 1 cup
- Garlic 1 tbsp
- Tomato 1 cup
- Peas ½ cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Green chili 1
- Boil and cut the chicken into very small pieces. Some like it even shredded
- Cut onions, green chili and tomato into small pieces
- Now mince the garlic well
- In a frying pan heat the butter and add onions and tomato while it is slowly melting
- Now add the peas, garlic and red chili to it and stir fry for about 3 minutes
- Take the chicken pieces and add them to the pan.
- Stir fry and do not over cook. The idea is to have a kind of patchadi consistency and not a paste. It should be wet but not thin like a curry but at the same time it should be wet enough or moist
- you can serve it with rice, bread, chapatti and even for idli and dosa
Thakali Chicken Recipe
Fish oil are available from eating fish or by taking supplements. Fish which are most especially loaded with the useful oils known as omega-3 fatty chemicals consist of mackerel, tuna, salmon, sturgeon, mullet, bluefish, anchovy, sardines, herring, trout, and menhaden. The couple provide about 1 […]
Above recipes by ChefTips Ingredients Prawns (rratu) 2 pounds Onion 1 medium Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons Garlic minced 20-25 cloves salt to taste Green chili 4 Pepper 2 teaspoon Red chili powder 2 teaspoon green chili 2 Method To make Kara Rratu Poriyal […]
- Tomato 2
- Onions 2
- Green chili 4
- Ginger shredded 1 tbsp
- turmeric powder 1 tsp
- chili powder 1 tsp
- curry leaves 1 prig
- Dry fish 4 pieces about 2 inches each
- fennel seed
- water 1 cup
- oil to saute
- Here is Karuvadu Patchadi Recipe. Cut tomato and onions small pieces
- In a pan pour the oil ad heat
- Add fennel and let it fry
- Add onions and fry for about 1 minute
- Add tomato and ginger, green chili and fry a bit
- Add water about a cup, turmeric and chili powder
- Now add the dry fish and let it cook for about 5 minute
- Turn the heat to low as soon as you can smell the dry fish and let it simmer for about 10 minutes
- Serve hot for rice or as a side dish for idli or dosai
Karuvadu Patchadi Recipe
Ingredients Karuvadu 6 pieces 1 inch size Tomato 1 Onions 1 Garlic pods 6 turmeric powder 1 tsp chili powder 2 tsp Coriander powder 3 tsp Tamarind paste 1 tsp curry leaves 1 prig Dry fish 6 pieces about 2 inches each Mustard seeds 1 […]