- Oats – 2 cup
- Ulundhu Paruppu (Split black gram)- 2 teaspoon
- Thuvaram Paruppu(Pigeon Pea / Red Gram)- 1/4 cup
- kadalai paruppu(Bengal gram)
- Hot green chili – 7
- Shallot – 2
- Green chili – 5
- Curry leaves (optional) – 5
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon (tsp)
- Coriander leaves – 10
- Salt – to taste
- Soak pigeon pea, Bengal gram in water for 4-5 hours. Now grind them into a batter, keep the thickness of batter like Dosa.
- First you need to cut green chilies, ginger, and shallots in fine piece, keep aside.
- Now take out oats and grind it into a fine powder, then add this oats powder into ground batter then mix it well.
- It is time to add finely chopped shallot, ginger, chilies, salt, curry leaves, salt to taste, coriander leaves, and cumin seed into the batter and mix it well.
- Now take out your kuzhi paniyaram pan, heat oil in Kuzhi. pour batter into the Kuzhi.
- Now take out the cooked oats dish and repeat the process if you want to make more oats kuzhi.
- It is tasty and healthy breakfast; you can serve it with coconut chutney or any spicy chutney you like.
Oats Kuzhi Paniyaram Pan Recipe