The Tamils prepare egg curry in a variety of ways. Our family’s version of curry has two flavors, the red afterward green. The red curry is spicy then intense. The green or white korma is milder and out of the ordinary. This goes pleasantly with white rice, idli, dosa, iddyappam, aappam afterward bread. egg is one of our favorites, we prepare it at the least once a month.
- egg 4
- Onions 1 chopped
- Ginger/ Garlic past 1 Tbsp
- Tomato 1
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Here is Muttai Kurma Recipe. Pour oil in a frying pan
- Include onions next fry till light brown
- Add tomato, afterward ginger & garlic paste, cumin, chili, turmeric after that salt. Now Fry suitably.
- Add 2 cups of water then close the lid after that let it boil for at least 10 mts on low heat
- Open the lid next break the egg one by one into the curry as it is boiling
- Turn off next serve hot with rice or chappathi
Muttai Kurma(Egg Curry) Recipe