Mutta Kebab or Egg Kebab Recipe
- Mutta (Egg)-4
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- Chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida powder – a pinch v
- Prepare omelet with each egg, make 4 omelets.
- Now take a bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, and chili powder, salt to taste and make a batter by adding water as needed.
- Take out a Kadai, heat oil for fry the kabab.
- Dip the omelet in the batter and drop it in the oil and fry it like bhajia.
- Prepare onion masala: heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, now add onion, ginger garlic paste, and cook until onion turns golden brown.
- Now add the coriander powder, chili powder, and sauté until oil separates and keep it aside.
- Now cut the fried eggs into pieces add the masala in the center and serve hot.
- Serve this tasty Mutta Kebab or Egg Kabab hot with chapatti, dosa, plain rice, or even biryani.