Kothukari Muttakose Poriyal Recipe
Tamil Recipes Kothukari Muttakose Poriyal(Cabbage and minced meat fry). Leafy cabbage and ground beef or mutton is a tastey and healthy recipe from our family. I used to taste it while my mother had just finsihed making it as a snack.
- Shredded cabbage – 4 cups
- Ground meat – ½ cup
- Dry red chili – 2 to 3
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Urid dal – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – a few
- garlic/ginger paste – 1 tsp
- cloves – 2
- cinnamon stick – 1 inch
- Salt – to taste
- Here is Kothukari Muttakose Poriyal Recipe. Boil the ground meat with garlic/ginger paste cinnamon and cloves and keep it aside
- Pour oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, urid dal, curry leaves and red chili, Wait till the mustard seeds pop
- Add the cabbage and stir fry a bit for about a minute and add salt now.
- Add the ground and boiled meat now. Stir a bit on medium heat for about 2 minutes, and do not let it get dry all the way. Take it out a little wet.
- Serve it as a side dish for rice or chapati