Raspberry Yogurt Ice Pops
These easy, healthy Raspberry Yogurt Ice Pops, made with just three ingredients, are a wonderful treat on a hot summer day.
Raspberry Yogurt Ice Pops
These 3-ingredient Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles are such a cool and refreshing summer dessert. I macerate the fresh raspberries with a little organic cane sugar to release their juices. Then I mix in the yogurt and pour them into molds. Easy and delicious! If you're looking for more berry popsicles, try my Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding Pops and Berry Yogurt Popsicles.
I teamed up with Stonyfield Organic to create this popsicle recipe. Their yogurt is my absolute favorite. The fat in their whole milk probiotic organic yogurt makes the popsicles extra creamy. Plus, it's full of âbillions of probiotics, which help support immunity and digestive health.â Great for kids and adults!
Stonyfield's yogurt is made with high-quality organic ingredients and none of the bad stuff ' no toxic persistent pesticides, artificial hormones, antibiotics, or GMOs. It's Good on Purpose ' good for you, good for the planet, and good for your taste buds. For more of my recipes with Stonyfield Organic Yogurt, check out the tamil-recipes Hub on their website.
These creamy raspberry popsicles are such a healthy indulgence. Raspberries are full of antioxidants and fiber, while the yogurt is an excellent source of protein. You could even eat these raspberry yogurt bars for breakfast! You could also try these with a different berry or a mix of berries.
How to Make Homemade Popsicles
These easy yogurt popsicles come together in just a few steps.
- Slightly mash the raspberries with a fork, add the sugar, and let macerate for 10 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt into the berries.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into (affil link), insert the sticks, and freeze for 5 to 6 hours.
Raspberry Popsicle Variations:
- Use a different berry. Make blueberry or strawberry yogurt popsicles instead of raspberry ones.
- Use vanilla yogurt instead of plain.
- If you don't have a popsicle mold, use small disposable plastic cups instead.
More Popsicle Recipes You'll Love:
- Turmeric Golden Milk Popsicles
- Avocado Coconut Popsicles
- Lemon and Ginger Ice Pops
- Coconut Mango Ice Pop
- Peaches and Cream Popsicles
Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 1/2cupsraspberries
- 3 1/2tablespoonsraw sugar
- 2 1/2cupsStonyfield full fat plain yogurt
- Place the raspberries in a bowl and slightly mash with a fork.
- Top with sugar and set aside about 10 minutes to let the juices release from the berries.
- Add the yogurt and stir together.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the popsicle molds, or disposable small plastic cups. Insert the sticks and freeze until solid, at least 5 to 6 hours.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Stonyfield. Thank you for supporting the brands that make tamil-recipes possible. All thoughts are my own.Photo credit: Erin Alvarez