This garlicky shrimp has the flavors of Spain and takes minutes to make. Adjust the heat according to your taste. This is wonderful over Scallion Cilantro Rice. Serve this as an appetizer or a main dish. You can easily double this recipe.
- 1lblarge shrimp, peeled and deveined (weight after you peel them)
- 6clovesgarlic, sliced thin
- 1tbspSpanish olive oil
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4cupchopped fresh herbs like cilantro or parsley
- Lime wedges for serving
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium heat and add the garlic and red pepper flakes.
- SautÃ until golden, about 2 minutes being careful not to burn.
- Add shrimp and season with salt and paprika.
- Cook 2-3 minutes until shrimp is cooked through.
- Do not overcook or it will become tough and chewy.
- Add chopped fresh herbs and divide equally in 3 plates.
Serving: 1/3, Calories: 210.5kcal, Carbohydrates: 3.6g, Protein: 31.2g, Fat: 7.2g, Fiber: 0.3g
Blue Smart Points: 1
Green Smart Points: 3
Purple Smart Points: 1
Points +: 5
Keywords: Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, low carb, Paleo