Chicken Spicy Fry Recipe
- Chicken cubes 1 lb
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Turmeric powder 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Green chili 2
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger & Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Curry leaf 2 or 3
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- This is a very easy method.
- Marinate the chicken cubes with all the ingredients for about 2 hours at least.
- Now heat the wok and in medium heat pour all the marinated chicken into it.
- Now do not add any water since there is ample water in the chicken already marinated.
- Add oil or butter into the wok and let it simmer and boil for about 20-30 minutes.
- Now reduce the heat once all the water is gone and let it fry deeply for about 10 minutes in low heat.
- Now your Chicken Spicy Fry is ready to serve as snacks or side dish.