Carrot and Mushroom Soup Recipe
Tamil Recipes Carrot and Mushroom Soup. This is a simple form of soup for health and refreshment. It has tow very basic vegetable that is readily available in the market and is very nutritious. IT has common and simple ingredients to prepare and an easy method to get it done. You can drink this every day or on occasions or for special dinners. IT is one of the best for children to snack on.
- Tomato 1 cup
- Onions ½ cup
- Carrots 1 cup
- Mushroom 1 cup
- Water 4 cups
- Black Pepper 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash carrots and mushrooms well before cutting them
- Use pressure cooker, heat it and pour four cups of water into it
- Now you can put all the ingredients into it and close the cover and put the weight on.
- Let it be for 5 minutes after the first whistle. The soup should be done now and let it cool and settle down and then open the lid
- Taste and see, you can add more slat or pepper as the need be
- Serve it hot in a soup bowl with a spoon and it will be delicious