Tamil Recipes Poori is a breakfast item as well for all Tamil and south Indian people. I like above poori demo by ShowMeTheCurry. It is actually a north indian dish that we have developed here in tamilnadu. It is a puffed up pastry kind of hollow four bread. It is eaten […]
Ingredients: •Powdered rice – 1 cup •Maida or All Purpose Flour- 1/4 cup •Sugar – 1/2 cup •Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup •Egg – 1 or coconut milk •Salt – a pinch •Oil – for deep frying •sesame seeds( black or white) – 1 tsp […]
Tamil Recipes Karuvadu Kolambu Tomato 2 Onions 2 Green chili 4 Ginger shredded 1 tbsp turmeric powder 1 tsp chili powder 1 tsp curry leaves 1 prig Dry fish 4 pieces about 2 inches each fennel seed water 1 cup oil to saute Method: Cut tomato and […]
Everyone loves the stuffed veggies and when it comes to Capsicum, you should try Stuffed Capsicum Recipe. Ingredients: Bell Peppers (Capsicum) – 4 Corn – 1/2 cup (fresh or frozen) Green Peas – 1/2 cup Onion – 1 Garlic – 1 clove (crushed) Tomato – […]
Ingredients: Cauliflower – 1 crown Green Peas – 1 cup Onion – 1 big or 2 small Green Chilly – 2 Tomato – 2-3 Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder – 1 tblsp Turmeric Powder – ¼ Chilly […]
- Broccoli – 1 crown
- Potatoes – 2 or 3
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/4 tsp
- onions or ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Asafoetida (Hing) – a Pinch
- Salt To Taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin (or Fennel) seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Start with washing the broccoli crown and chop it into small pieces. If you like, you can even use the stem of the broccoli.
- Peel of the potato skin, wash it and chop it into medium cubes, try to make same size as the broccoli.
chop onion into small pieces and keep aside
- Now Heat oil in the wok and add mustard seeds. When it begins to sputter, add the fennel seeds.
- Add onions and ginger garlic paste and sauté for a while.
- Add the chopped potatoes along with salt and a pinch of turmeric.
- Stir fry the potatoes in medium flame and cover it till they are half-cooked. Do not use any water when frying potato.
- When the potatoes are half done, it is time to add the broccoli florets. Stir fry in medium flame for 5 minutes till the broccoli turns dark green.
- Now add the red chili powder, cumin powder, and asafetida. Reduce the heat and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Broccoli with Aloo Sabzi Recipe
If you love chicken and want to make it in a healthy way, then Sautéed chicken with vegetables is one good option and you can use as many as vegetable you like. It can be a great breakfast dish or you can thicken the source and use it at lunch or dinner over plain rice. If you love dry fruits and easy include them also in this dish and make a Shahi dish.
Oats considered being one of the best breakfast foods and if you wish that it gets really tasty then you must try Oats in Kuzhi Paniyaram Pan, this will give oats a new taste in very innovative shape.
- Mutta (Egg)-4
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- Chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida powder – a pinch v
- Prepare omelet with each egg, make 4 omelets.
- Now take a bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, and chili powder, salt to taste and make a batter by adding water as needed.
- Take out a Kadai, heat oil for fry the kabab.
- Dip the omelet in the batter and drop it in the oil and fry it like bhajia.
- Prepare onion masala: heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, now add onion, ginger garlic paste, and cook until onion turns golden brown.
- Now add the coriander powder, chili powder, and sauté until oil separates and keep it aside.
- Now cut the fried eggs into pieces add the masala in the center and serve hot.
- Serve this tasty Mutta Kebab or Egg Kabab hot with chapatti, dosa, plain rice, or even biryani.
Mutta Kebab or Egg Kebab Recipe
Turkey berry curry is a common recipe among Brahmins in the southern state of India. This is basically thickened curry that tastes best with chapatti or rice. It has an authentic south Indian taste and it has very unique and tempting taste to it.